THE NEW FRONT SCREEN
HERO9 Black’s new front screen features a live view from the lens.
This makes it easy to capture perfectly framed shots.
- Recording Time/Photos Remaining
- Battery Status
- Current Mode (Video, Photo, or Time Lapse)
- Capture Settings
How to turn off the front screen?
The front screen includes four display options that can easily changed.
- Swipe down on the rear screen to access the Dashboard.
- Tap the 6th icon (horizontal sort) to access the front screen settings.
- Tap the icon of the setting that you want.
Displays the live preview as a full-screen shot.
The image is cropped for the display, but will
be captured without cropping.
Displays the live preview from the lens
Displays camera status without the live
preview from the lens.
Turns the screen off. Use this setting in dark
environments where light from the screen
might interfere with your shot. This setting
also maximizes battery life.